Samson Bio Division has a range of agricultural nutrients for the use in agricultural. These agricultural nutrients have rich sources of nutrients in concentrated forms. These agricultural nutrients can easily fulfill the need for high efficiency in crop production. These agricultural nutrients are conventional feeds for crops at low expense.
Potassium Humate Crystal/Flakes (100% Water Soluble)
- High humic acid content, low application cost and convenient for growers to apply with various methods.
- Dissolved in water easily, anti hard water, no flocculation, no deposit.
- High biological activity, easily utilized by plant.
Humic Acid 50% (Solid Conditioner)
- Provide crops with fertilizer, lead crop soil active organic matter to plant soil,thus achieving the results of rich soil,strong bacteria,promoting growth,controlling disease,and leading high yield and quality of crops.
- Enhance photosynthesis,improve the conversion rate of light energy,increase carbon assimilation rate,make crop root system thriving,and strengthen robust plants,thus improving drought resistance,cold resistance,and disease resistance of crops,and effectively reducing the impacts of adverse climate conditions and environment on crops.
- Enhance the propagation of micro-organisms in the soil,promoting absorption and releasing of available nutrients.
- Promote root absorption and utilization quickly,making nutrient utilization increased by 15%-30%.
HUMIC ACID 70% (Solid Conditioner)
- Humic Acid 70% is a high water soluble macromolecule Potassium Humate in a black brown crystal form. Humic Acid has an excellent solubility in water.
- Humic Acid is alkalescence and includes active radicals such as hydroxyl, carboxyl and so on. Humic Acid 70% could be applied to foliar and soil.
- Humic Acid can become multifunctional effective compound fertilizer and is useful for soil amendment, plant growth, fertility improvement, etc. when it combines with Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium and other elements that are necessary for plants
- Foliar Application:
Stimulates plant growth, increases yield and improves quality of plants
Improves nutrient uptake and the effectiveness of pesticides
- Soil Application:
Reduces nutrient losses and promotes root development
Improves the soil structure and improves nutrient uptake by the root system
Amino Acid 50% (Water Soluble)
- It can be successfully applied in landscape and garden as well as for all agricultural and horticultural plants. It stimulates plant growth and improve soil structure. As humate act both on leaves as well as in soil, the active ingredients can be exploited fully to enhance plant growth and soil fertility.
- Quality assured range of Humic Acid 50% Powder
- Widely used by agriculturists,Wide application in agricultural field
- Supporting the plant grow needs
- Can be applied directly to plant foliage
- Available in different grades in conformance to required applications
Amino Humic Balls
- Improve absorption through the roots
- Increase crop resistance to adverse condition (drought, frost, salinity, hail, disease)
- Improve flavour, color, firmness and preservation of fruit
- Help the plant to produce its own protein easier, saving energy required to produce amino acids.
- Benefit formation of the proteins and plant cells.
Fulvic Acid Potassium (Water Soluble)
- Fulvic Acid Potassium is ideal for use on all soils and plants underall conditions.
- The Humic and Fulvic acids in our Dry Soluble Powder act as natural chelating agents binding to nutrients in the soil.Plant roots absorb these humic acid nutrient compounds effectively increasing the efficiency of plants uptake of nutrients and decreasing nutrient losses caused by leaching.
- In combination with fertilization, it allows you to get the most out of your fertilization program and may even reduce the amount of nutrients applied.
- It will contribute to improving soil quality, texture, water holding capacity (retention) and sustainability, while breaking down clay lattices and reducing sodium build up in soils.
- By using a dry soluble product, you can make small liquid batches when/where needed, storage and handling is much simpler and cost efficient.
Seaweed extract powder / flakes
- Seaweed Extract Powder/flakes is a 100% fresh seaweed extract from brown seaweeds such as Sargasso, Ascophyllum nodosum, and Laminaria. And it contains natural plant hormones and various natural nutrient substances, trace mineral elements, carbohydrates such as alginic acids, polysaccharide and etc.
- It contains antitoxins which helps plant to fend off bacteria and viruses, repel insects. Also, it can rapidly complement the nutrients, improve the quality of product, improve blossom and fruit set, thicken, enlarge and balance the leaf growth, supply well-balanced crop nutrients, help plants to endure environmental stress, promote the development of shoots and roots, stimulate cell division, and improve the fruit size.
- It is suitable for all crops including field crops, potting soil, vegetable and flower gardens, orchards and turf grass, and suitable for most methods of application, such as foliar application, irrigating application (including irrigation in drops, irrigation by infiltration and spray irrigation etc.) soil application, soaking seed and so on.